Sunday, June 27, 2010

you may win some but you just lost one.

There is a world out there. I've seen many parts of the world. The one place I haven't seen....my true reflection. I have chosen to ignore it. I was afraid of what I might see if I looked in the mirror. In the back of my mind I knew really laid beneath the exterior. I wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit my throat. I have ambitions and dreams that I let fall to the wayside. Demons I should have killed a long time ago that I've let haunt me for 21 years. Its not a side effect of my decisions or your actions....honey, its life. My resentment rides high. I could be an accident but I'm still trying. Lipstick lullabyes this is sorry for the last time. The moral this time is girls make boys cry.

1 comment:

  1. how many parts of the world you seen? I want to travel I'm so jealous. But I am confused cuz I thought reflections weren't places. Just things you see in the mirror. maybe you just confused lol thats okay. ooo damn girl you so bitter! you sure don't know anything good even if it would come up and slit your throat! lol . .. good things don't slit throats though, they are too nice for that. but anyway, you tell em go make those boys cry! did you ever get them to actually cry since you made this post a long time ago?

    ReplyDelete